Just in case you’re struggling to find some of the featured items in Issue 1 of LARPScene, here is a comprehensive list with links for you to click on and not wrack your brain using Google over.
- LARP 2nd edition Commanders Shield: http://www.thevikingstore.co.uk/larp–2nd-edition–commanders-shield-4469-p.asp
- Spirit of the Forest mask: https://www.etsy.com/uk/people/SquirrelCrkCreations
- Brigadine Armour: Now reduced to £230! http://www.larpkit.com/brigandine-armour-fafnir/
- Hard leather belt – https://www.etsy.com/uk/people/Muarta
- Air themed Vambraces – https://www.facebook.com/AmyWhitworthDesigns/?fref=ts
- Magic Gel Reusable Hand Warmer Heat Pack
- La Hacienda 58106 Camping Firebowl with Grill, Folding Legs and Carry Bag – Black
- Sealskinz socks: http://www.wiggle.co.uk/sealskinz-hydrostop-road-thin-mid-socks/ (for a cheaper alternative, Aldi are offering waterproof socks for a short time for £12.99 https://www.aldi.co.uk/over-the-ankle-waterproof-socks/p/070967097356601)
- Thermal base layer: Now reduced to £4! http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/ls-tee-base-layer-p163136
- Eat, Sleep, LARP T-shirt: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/IceCreamTees
Between now and issue 2, any awesome things we find (unless they’re REALLY awesome and we want to keep them secret squirrel to show them off to you in January) we will post them up on the blog and on our Facebook page so you won’t be short of cool things to drool over!
Please visit our Facebook page for even more LARP-related updates and general fun images, posts and content!